When our clients look to fill jobs in Oil and Gas, MAC Executive Recruiters brings a proven process to the table. We exercise the best practices in locating, attracting, and vetting the top available talent in the oil and gas sector so that you can benefit from having them on your team.
- MAC opened its doors in 2002 and quickly earned the reputation as a go-to resource for oil and gas jobs around the globe. When there is an open position and an operation is in need of qualified talent, our team follows closely to the proven blueprint of our search methods.
- Identify the client and what they are looking for: In order to find candidates that match your corporate culture and philosophy, we must first get to know about your company. Our team will communicate extensively with you to learn about both your business and the positions currently available.
- Formulating a search strategy: With that information, the team at MAC Executive Recruiters can hatch a game plan in which to fill your specific oil and gas executive jobs. This strategy is created by a qualified team of industry specialists, account executives and more.
- The search: Once we begin the search, our team will go to work narrowing down the field and present a short list for you to review. We also coordinate all interviews, which is important in getting oil and gas executive jobs filled quickly and efficiently.
- Due diligence: Even when a decision is unofficially made behind closed doors, MAC Recruiters still has plenty of work to do with checking references, drafting up an offer and even working with the candidate to acclimate them to your company if they choose to accept.
- There is a lot to account for during this process. That’s why it is best to turn to the men and women who specialize in this area. We can fill your oil and gas executive jobs and save you the time and resources of doing it yourself.